By checking this box I (the "Client") will abide by the following agreement with East Coast ASIC LLC (the "Contractor") from the date checked and until amended.
- The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
- The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the "Party" and collectively the "Parties" to this Agreement) agree as follows:
- The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with the following services (the "Services"):
- Mining Equipment Repair.
- Miner Cleaning.
- Miner Diagnostic.
- The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
Term of Agreement
- The term of this Agreement (the "Term") will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
- The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in USD (US Dollars), or other agreed upon cryptocurrency.
- The Contractor will charge the Client a flat fee for the Services (the "Compensation").
- Mining Equipment Repair - $*** per repaired board plus the cost of parts required to complete repair
- Miner Cleaning - $*** per machine (3 or 4 boards*, case, PSU, fans, & control board) *depending upon the miner
- Miner Diagnostic - $*** per machine
*** Please see our up to date price list for accurate pricing. Prices very depending upon model and condition.
*** Service Price List -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jgdaktqrnSpG74XC6w9HAiTVIcIDHkPiX8oaTX9-7Ho/edit?usp=sharing
- The Contractor will invoice the Client when the Services are complete.
- Invoices submitted by the Contractor to the Client are due within 30 days of receipt.
- The Compensation as stated in this Agreement does not include sales tax, or other applicable duties as may be required by law. Any sales tax and duties required by law will be charged to the Client in addition to the Compensation.
Reimbursement of Expenses
- The Contractor will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the Contractor in connection with providing the Services.
Interest on Late Payments
- Interest payable on any overdue amounts under this Agreement is charged at a rate of 20.99% per annum or at the maximum rate enforceable under applicable legislation, whichever is lower.
- Confidential information (the "Confidential Information") refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
- The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
- All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property and related material, including any trade secrets, moral rights, goodwill, relevant registrations or applications for registration, and rights in any patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, industrial design and trade name (the "Intellectual Property") that is developed or produced under this Agreement, is a "work made for hire" and will be the sole property of the Client. The use of the Intellectual Property by the Client will not be restricted in any manner.
- The Contractor may not use the Intellectual Property for any purpose other than that contracted for in this Agreement except with the written consent of the Client. The Contractor will be responsible for any and all damages resulting from the unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property.
Return of Property
- Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client.
- In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service. The Client is not required to pay, or make any contributions to, any social security, local, state or federal tax, unemployment compensation, workers' compensation, insurance premium, profit-sharing, pension or any other employee benefit for the Contractor during the Term. The Contractor is responsible for paying, and complying with reporting requirements for, all local, state and federal taxes related to payments made to the Contractor under this Agreement.
Right of Substitution
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor may, at the Contractor's absolute discretion, engage a third party sub-contractor to perform some or all of the obligations of the Contractor under this Agreement and the Client will not hire or engage any third parties to assist with the provision of the Services.
- In the event that the Contractor hires a sub-contractor:
- the Contractor will pay the sub-contractor for its services and the Compensation will remain payable by the Client to the Contractor.
- for the purposes of the indemnification clause of this Agreement, the sub-contractor is an agent of the Contractor.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Agreement. The Contractor will work autonomously and not at the direction of the Client. However, the Contractor will be responsive to the reasonable needs and concerns of the Client.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Contractor will provide at the Contractor’s own expense, any and all tools, machinery, equipment, raw materials, supplies, workwear and any other items or parts necessary to deliver the Services in accordance with the Agreement.
- The Parties acknowledge that this Agreement is non-exclusive and that either Party will be free, during and after the Term, to engage or contract with third parties for the provision of services similar to the Services.
- All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties at the following addresses:
- East Coast ASIC LLC
701 S Seas Dr, APT 304, Jupiter, FL, 33477
- Clients Name
- Clients Address
- East Coast ASIC LLC
or to such other address as either Party may from time to time notify the other, and will be deemed to be properly delivered (a) immediately upon being served personally, (b) two days after being deposited with the postal service if served by registered mail, or (c) the following day after being deposited with an overnight courier.
- Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
Modification of Agreement
- Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
Time of the Essence
- Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
- The Contractor will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
- It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
- This Agreement will enure to the benefit of and be binding on the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators and permitted successors and assigns.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.
- If the client does not fulfill payment in full within 30 days of receiving the invoice, the contractor retains the right to charge the client a reasonable daily storage fee until payment is received.
- If the client does not fulfil payment in full within 60 days of receiving the invoice, the contractor retains the right to consider the equipment abandoned and take full possession of all repaired equipment.
- The Client will be responsible for all shipping cost unless otherwise specified in writing by the contractor.
- All boards repaired will be covered under a 30-day money back guarantee. The Client is required to provide proof of nonfunctioning repaired boards within 30 days of receiving them or the warranty will not be honored. The client will be responsible for shipping the warrantied board to the contractor and back unless otherwise specified in writing by the contractor.
- Improper handling, management, ESD grounding, and or neglecting to follow instructions provided to the client in writing by the contractor in regard to safely running repaired equipment will lead to the voiding of the warranty.
- Any damage that the mining equipment sustain while in transit to and from the client to the contractor is the sole responsibility of the client.